Volunteer Opportunities for the following new Committees:
If you are interested, please contact the Board at board@LacamasShoresHOA.org.
- The Social Committee - Promotes, organizes and oversees events that enhance the social fabric for the Members of the Lacamas Shores Homeowners Association . See draft charter here
- Boat Dock Committee - Conducts routine inspections of the Boat Dock and Ramp to determine if maintenance, repair or replacement is required, and note the conditions of the Lake and shoreline as to their impact on the Boat Dock and Ramp's viability. See full charter here
- Maintenance & Capital Replacement Committee (long-term maintenance planning and follow-through) - Maintains the facilities, structures, amenities, tools and grounds of the Common Areas as defined in the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of the Lacamas Shores Homeowners Association. Manages the personnel, employees and/or volunteers engaged in maintenance activities. See charter here
Our Current Active Committees
The Board is happy to present our committees and their members below. We are excited to have new volunteers participating in making our community even better!
Many committee positions do not require regular long-term commitments of time; often we have need of volunteers for single time events/ projects. Contact any committee head or board member if you are interested (listed on web site, www.lacamasshores.org). We would also be glad to put you on a list to be contacted if we have need of extra help. Please consider volunteering for at least one event/project.
Member Communications Committee - develop tools & circulate info to members.
Internal Audit Committee - works to complete the audit voted on at the annual meeting.
Strategic Planning and Homeowner Engagement Committee - assist in setting priorities and gather feedback on various topics from all members
Lacamas Shores would not be a premier neighborhood without the volunteer efforts of our homeowners. Joining a committee or volunteering to help with neighborhood functions is an excellent way to keep our community vibrant. Some of the benefits of volunteering in your HOA include:
- Protecting your investment: You can take an active role in maintaining property values and ensuring Lacamas Shores' quality of living.
- Meet neighbors and strengthen relationships: Volunteering allows you to get out, socialize and network with your neighbors. It's fun!
- Learn leadership skills: Do you like to solve problems? Isn't it better to help your HOA leaders than to complain or criticize?
- Lacamas Shores would not be a premier neighborhood without our volunteers. Joining a committee or volunteering to help with neighborhood functions is an excellent way to keep our community vibrant.