- The Common Area Land Use Committee's Projects, including:
- Boat Ramp Maintenance Project - As of October 2017, the project is completed! May thank yous to Ron Boyce and Ted Aadland. Remember them fondly as you dock you boat!
- Discussion of Trees and Views - a Position Statement
- Emergency Preparedness Event - In conjunction with the American Red Cross
- Revision of the Enforcement Policy and Fine Schedule
- Association Disputes
The Results of the Inaugural Homeowners' Survey are in!
See it on the Annual Meeting webpage. Thank you to all 80+ homeowners that participated and provided their input on how to improve this great community!
Neighboring "Parklands at Camas Meadows" Subdivision
Camas Post Record May 17, 2016 article "Camas Meadows development will be featured in 2017 Parade of Homes". The article states:
- "Parklands at Camas Meadows is a 36-acre mixed-use project located two-tenths of a mile east of the Camas Meadows Golf Course clubhouse, and northeast of the intersection of Northwest Payne Road and Northwest Camas Meadows Drive. It is being developed by Kevin DeFord and Aaron Barr.
"It will feature what is being described as a 'luxury gated community,' with 41 lots ranging in size from 15,000 to 18,500 square feet, according DeFord. There will also be five commercial buildings, which will be called The Archery, with a total of 90,000 square feet of space, and 24 living units on the top floor of one of the buildings.
"'This is going to be something our city hasn’t seen before,' Dennis said."